Welcome to the Opportunity Center for Teaching and Learning!
Chemeketa Community College is a college that "creates a learning climate of mutual respect and fairness; encourages creative and critical thinking; actively engages individuals in the learning process; facilitates learning that applies to and enriches lives; clarifies expectations and encourages student responsibility for learning; and promotes learning as a lifelong process." The Opportunity Center is committed to helping faculty and staff promote these teaching and learning values by offering a wide array of resources and services. This website provides professional development information as well as links to other relevant sites. We welcome your feedback and suggestions, so please feel free to call, e-mail, or drop by the Opportunity Center. We would love to hear from you!
- Additional Funding Resources for Faculty
- Difference, Power, and Responsibility
- Employee Resource Library
- Professional Development Funding Assistance
- Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
- Video Library: Chemeketa workshops and trainings
- Workshop Handouts and Materials
- Welcome New Part-time Faculty!
- The Fall Faculty Retreat
- The Adjunct/Part-time Faculty Fall Kickoff and Dinner
- Sara Varnum Institute for Instructional Excellence:
A Statewide Conference for Part-time Faculty
For additional assistance, please contact:
The Opportunity Center for Teaching and Learning
Building 9, Room 104